Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kirkland brand Ibuprofen


Haha...I beat my other Costcoholics and now I have the honour of being the first one to post! I just dropped into Costco for about 20 minutes this morning because my friend wanted to return something from our last trip. I have to admit that I do love going to Costco...even just to browse. I am a regular there.
This morning one of my favourite Costco employees was manning the door and he even gave me a hug. Is that weird? Weird that I know his name? Or weird that we hugged? Hey they are so friendly there and ever so helpful.
Anyway, this is all I bought...a king sized bottle of Ibuprofen. Kirkland brand. I trust it because it is Costco's brand name. I needed this because it's Spring Break next week and I know that with all the fighting, screaming and crying that I will be popping these babies like candy.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it is just me, but I think the hug is definitely weird.

    ReplyDelete