Friday, March 20, 2009

Costco - March 20, 2009

Swung by Costco today to pick up a few things for my son's 10th birthday party tomorrow. We are having about 30 people for dinner. Costco didn't have an entire prime rib roast so I picked up the biggest one they had which was about four ribs. I usually like to buy the entire rack which is about seven but I didn't have time to be runnning around. The price seemed quite reasonable.
I also picked up two t-shirts for my sister. I had bought two a couple of weeks ago and I told her how comfy they were and at a great price of S10.99. I love the pink.
The kids love mandarin oranges so for a special treat I bought these...on sale $2 off.
Our big purchase was this bike for the birthday boy. My sister had actually bought the same one for her son and it was on sale for $139...$30 off. It looks like a good and sturdy bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment